Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Riverstone CRE Application
Title: Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Location: Bryan/College Station, TX
Job Summary: Riverstone Commercial Real Estate is in search of an Advisor to join our growing Team. The Advisor will initially be responsible for servicing existing clients, new business development, and will quickly take on more responsibility as knowledge is acquired.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university desired, but not required.
Certificates and/or Licenses: Texas Real Estate License
Experience: Past Commercial Real Estate or sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to clients and customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving multiple variables in situations.
- Ability to work independently (self-starter) and as part of a team.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Successful candidate must have the desire and ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters.
Essential Job Functions:
- Cultivate data base of prospective clients via phone solicitation, building canvassing and email solicitation.
- Conducting space and property evaluations to determine fit for client requirements.
- Compiles property data for clients, such as surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing or representative assignments.
- Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on market comparisons.
- Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
- Accompany prospective clients on property showings while being able to discuss property features and deal terms.
- Maintain historical and current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- Prepares contracts, LOI’s, and various other documents.
- Draft correspondence to existing and prospective clients.
- Gather, prepare, and distribute marketing materials.
- Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in company databases.
Aggressive Compensation and Benefits Plan
Job Type: Full-time